Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Animals Touch My Heart
An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language. Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes! Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to be a veterinarian. This thought has changed due to the fact that it would be hard to see suffering animals day by day. My love for animals still exist. Especially my pet dog - a heartbeat at my feet.
I believe we can judge the heart of a person by their treatment of animals. It shows the kindness and the big heart they have. Some might say, "they are just animals who cares?" In my eyes they are adorable creatures that can brighten my day! Animals are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Great post!! Awesome discription, I cant see how this is your passion. The words you used to describe your obsession really speaks from your heart.
ReplyDeleteYou needed to be more descriptive in your post and follow the directions by including a couple of metaphors, similes, the five senses, and more descriptive writing to satisfy the word requirement.
ReplyDelete