I was shocked at the amount of responses I got back for my survey. I ended up with 131 responses, and the responses were up with my expectations. In the response summary for question number one, 13.0% of people answered that they have 0 pets, 20.0% of people answered that they have 1 pet, and 67.0% of people answered that they have 2 or more. It makes me happy knowing a greater percent of people love animals too! For question number 2, 87.6% (78) said they have dogs, 41.6% (37) said they have cats, 18.0% (16) said they have fishes, 2.2% (2) said they have hamsters, 12.4% (11) said they have reptiles, 5.6% (5) said they have birds, 5.6% (5) said they have rabbits, 11.2% (10) said they have other pets, and 11 people skipped the question meaning they don’t have any pets. For question number 3, “Have you ever wanted to be a vet in your life?”, 51.0% of people said when they were little, 43.0% said it was never in their interest, and 6.0% said they still do today. Question number four asked, “When you are away from home, do you think about your pet(s)?”, 57.6% (53) said all the time,6.5% (6) said I forget I have a pet(s), 35.9% (33) said sometimes, and 8 people skipped the question. For my last question, “When you see an animal that needs help do you have the desire to save it?, 69.0% said I’ll save it right away, 8.0% said someone else can do it, and 23.0% said only if they have time. Those are my results for my Animal survey!


Wow, you got a lot of responses. You needed to separate your information into paragraphs or make a little table to make it easy on your reader.
ReplyDeleteThats amazing how many people you got to respond, good job on that. I would watch how you organize the paragraph though, it looks like a bunch of words & numbers but other than that you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed at the responses, thats alot. But a list or little organization would help with all of the numbers. Great job with the questions and getting that amount of data.
ReplyDelete